This newsletter from Baker & McKenzie summarises key regulatory and legal developments in the pharmaceuticals sector and healthcare industry at EU level and within EU member states.
This month’s edition features details on developments at the EU, in Germany and in the UK. These include the EU upgrade on patient protection and the EC new process for pharma corporate responsibility; Germany’s law over rebates on prescription medicines; change to the rules on advertising unlicensed medicines in the UK; and the division of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
• Europe: EU upgrade on patient protection – new challenges for pharma industry
• Europe: EC launches process for pharma corporate responsibility
• Germany: Even (very) small gifts nurture friendships ...
• UK: Bribery Act update
• UK: Department of Health consults on health and adult social care reforms
• UK: Draft consolidated UK medicines regulations update
• UK: Unlicensed medicines: change in advertisement rules
• UK: Division of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain