Financial services update: investor information documents; funds disclosure; over-reliance on credit ratings
This week, Macfarlanes' financial services update includes details on:
- FSA modification for key investor information document;
- Retail Distribution Review: FSA guidance on independent and restricted advice;
- European Commission delays adoption of packaged retail investment products;
- European Banking Authority consultation paper - technical standards on disclosure for own funds;
- European Economic and Social Committee's opinion on excessive reliance on credit ratings; and
- FSA publishes quarterly consultation 33.
For the full details on these issues, click 'View Briefing'.