Corporate update - executive remuneration; Listing Rules changes; SFO targets shareholder dividends
This corporate update from Nabarro offers brief summaries of recent key developments affecting companies, directors and shareholders. This edition looks at the following areas:
- executive remuneration - Vince Cable announces proposals;
- FSA consults on changes to the Listing Rules;
- Serious Fraud Office targets shareholder dividends;
- changes to the FTSE ground rules;
- FRC issues guidance for directors reporting on country and currency risk;
- ESMA publishes Q&A on dividend policy;
- new EU privacy and data protection laws unveiled;
- AIFMD - FSA publishes discussion paper on UK implementation;
- FRC reports on developments in corporate governance in 2011;
- eurozone exits or break-up: should we be worried?;
- helping recovery in the IPO markets.
To read the full details on all these issues, click 'View Briefing'.