The challenges and opportunities for the Cayman Islands in the global recession
In this article, Neal Lomax, Mourant's Managing Partner in the Cayman Islands, provides answers to 10 key questions on the challanges and opportunities facing the hedge fund industry in the wake of the global recession. Topics discussed include:
- How are you meeting the challenges of the G20's tax information exchange agreements?
- How are you turning these challenges into opportunities?
- How is increased political pressure on hedge funds in the U.S. impacting your business?
- Where do you see regulation going, and how will it affect offshore practices?
- How is the hedge fund industry evolving to create new products?
- What trends are on the horizon?
For the answers to all these questions and more, click 'View Briefing'.